Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: I just saw the new Elizabeth and Felicity~!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Elle123's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2004
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I was working at a book fair yesterday, and of course had to check out the AG booth. I was amazed to see the new Elizabeth and the relaunched Felcity doll there. You're all going to kill me because I cannot remember details, and I did not have a camera with me. But, Felicity was in her party dress and Elizabeth was in her meet dress. Elizabeth was indeed blonde, as they said to differentiate her from Felicity. One had a pink dress (Felicity?) and the other was either blue or green. They were goregous, of course. They were giving out copies of "Very Funny, Elizabeth" as a promotion. I also spoke to the editor of the Hopscotch Hill series, and she said there were more books coming out this year, including one for Avery.

    Before anyone goes running out, the bookfair was open to book trade people only, and is in NYC. I was so excited and honored to be able to see both of them live in person!

    --Ellen

  2. #2
    Inactive Member oceancitygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2005
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can you remember which face mold was used for Elizabeth???

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Elle123's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2004
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Holly in PA:
    Can you remember which face mold was used for Elizabeth???
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't have a confident answer on that. I can say that in looking at the two of them together, and not having a Felicity, I could not tell which one was which, so it appears that Elizabeth has a Felicty face mold, if that makes sense. But don't go on my word alone!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What do you mean by Felicity's party dress?

  5. #5
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    Congrats on the preview!!! Oh to be a book trader!!! LOL

  6. #6
    Inactive Member americangirlsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! I bet you were suprised to see them, I wish I were there!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Shawniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope this means we are getting close to an official introduction. We hope to be visiting AGPNY in late June or mid-July, and I would love to be able to see a big new Felicity spread when we get there!

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, lucky, lucky you, Ellen! The dolls you saw must have been the minis, right? Or did they have displays of the 18" dolls?

    The dresses that you saw, pink for Felicity and blue or green for Elizabeth, were those the new outfits coming out? If only you had had a camera! Thanks for the info, though. It is much appreciated!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How exciting! I'm in NY but unfortunately, not a book trader! [img]wink.gif[/img] Otherwise I'd be running there now. Maybe Felicity was wearing the green dress (work dress?) and Elizabeth was wearing the pink one (meet dress?). That's cool that they were handing out promo versions of Very Funny, Elizabeth! too. I hope we see the new things soon! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Ok, who else is a book trader? Come on, show yourself. We need pictures!!!!!! Oh, Ellen, do you remember if the pink dress looked cheap? I was really disappointed with the dress from the picture, and I'm hoping they upped the quality.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ June 04, 2005 10:59 AM: Message edited by: mayergirl ]</font>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •